Out of Country Travel Insurance
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are age 60 or over.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18, 30 or 60 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides coverage for Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident. Available in single trip or multi-trip
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: Provides coverage if you are unable to travel or your trip is interrupted due to a covered event. This coverage must be purchased within seven (7) days of booking your trip or before any cancelation penalties are chargeable for that trip.
Click here to purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel.